Monocyte Activation Test
Sanquin Reagents has developed a reliable and reproducible Monocyte Activation Test (MAT) that can replace rabbit testing for measuring endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens. Sanquin Reagents closely co-operates with the divisions Research, Diagnostic Services, Plasma Products and Blood Bank. This combination of expertise has resulted in a unique setting for the development, production and support of MAT, which will be made available for your needs both in the form of an assay kit and services. Sanquin welcomes the opportunity to discuss with you how to apply our MAT assay, knowledge and expertise for your company’s benefit.
- Cells qualified according to European Pharmacopoeia Chapter 2.6.30.
- High sensitivity and specificity.
- Validated with IL-6 for LPS and several non-endotoxin pyrogens.
- Proven robustness and reliability.
- MAT Cell Set. Consists of three vials of frozen PBMCs from four donors and dedicated MAT Culture Medium Supplement for three plates.
- PeliKine compact IL-6 ELISA and toolset.
- Sufficient for three high-sensitive ELISA plates.
- MAT test service. Our division Diagnostic Services will be pleased to assist you from product pre-validation to routine batch release testing.
- MAT Research. Expertise available to solve your complex problems which may arise due to endotoxin inhibition, complex matrices, etc.
MAT assay in your lab?
- The MAT assay requires expert skills and facilities to work non-pyrogenic with cell cultures and with ELISA. In case you do not have these capabilities in-house we advise our diagnostic services.
MAT relevant for
- Service testing and Diagnostic laboratories.
- Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Biotech Companies.
- S. Solati, L. Aarden, S. Zeerleder, D. Wouters. Innate Immunity (2015), vol 21, p667-684.
- R. Kikkert, E.R. de Groot, L. Aarden. Journal of Immunological Methods (2008), vol 336, p45–55.
- M.L. Helle, L. Boeije, E. de Groot, A. de Vos, L. Aarden. Journal of Immunological methods (1991), vol 138, p47-56.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org