UV induced peptide exchange
Divison Reagents offers a fast, reliable method to find the right peptides for HLA class I molecules, which is essential for identifying new T cell epitopes.
With UV-induced peptide exchange you can test 80 peptides at once. This method speeds up the discovery of peptides of interest that may bind to MHC class I and are potentially immunogenic.
Division Reagents of Sanquin Blood Supply offers this high-tech technique as service testing.
Our service testing is designed to accelerate your epitope discovery, by saving you the effort and cost of setting up these assay platforms in your own laboratory.
In this way a fast and efficient T cell epitope discovery can be performed and within only a few days you know the potentially relevant epitopes, saving you time and money.
- T +31 20 512 35 99 (direct number)
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read more about the possibilities of our T cell Epitope Test Service.
- background information about UV induced peptide exchange (pdf)
- publications in our literature section