T cell immunomonitoring for an innovative way of treatment
Our proprietary technology for UV-induced MHC-peptide exchange is ideally suited for high-throughput screening of peptide binding to the MHC class I complexes.
Combinatorial Coding enables fast finding of the relevant peptide-specific cytotoxic T cells.
NEWS: Sanquin has licensed out her MHC technologies to:
- Neon Therapeutics, read press release
- Kite Pharma, read press release
- Immatics Biotechnologies GMBH, read press release
- BioLegend , read press release
- Screen & select relevant cytotoxic T cell epitopes for vaccines, immuno-therapies and monitoring
- Monitor & characterise multiple antigen-specific CD8+ T cell populations in a single sample
- Generate large series of peptide-MHC class I complexes cost-effectively
Products, Service testing & Licensing opportunities
|UV-induced peptide exchange technology
for high-throughput screening of peptide binding to the MHC class I complex
enables fast finding of the right T cells
|T cell Epitope Service testing
Particularly interesting for pharmaceutical companies that need immunogenicity testing for e.g. vaccine development and cancer treatment
Follow the lead of companies as Neon Therapeutics, Kite Pharma, Immatics Biotechnologies GMBH, who have obtained a license and incorporate these technologies in their development and therapy monitoring tracks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the animation to learn more about the process.
With combinatorial coding, a maximum of immunogenic epitopes can be tested with a minimum of patient blood.
Sanquin has done outstanding research for many years regarding human leukocytes and cellular immunology. We combine this with high-quality diagnostic laboratory services and extensive experience in the production of immunological reagents.In 1999, divisions Reagents / Research in Amsterdam and The Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI) in Amsterdam launched an MHC-multimer core facility at Sanquin’s premises. This has resulted in a fast expanding product range for T cell research.The MHC technologies, developed together by the NKI and Sanquin, are patent-protected in a wide territory by patent families WO 2006/080837 (including, but not limited to EP 1841791B1 and US 9,079,941B2) and WO2010/060439 (including but not limited to EP2362882B1 and US9151757B2).
For licensing opportunities contact email@example.com.
- Read about examples for applications in cell therapies
- Read publications related to this subject.
- Read about Sanquins immunomonitoring services
- Read about the developments at Sanquin regarding Cell therapy.