The handbook of immunohaematology
The handbook of Immunohaematology covers most important subjects of immunohaematology. The handbook is available in an English and a Dutch version.
The folder Immunohaematology consists of 250 pages with the following chapters:
- General Immunohaematology
- The ABO blood group system
- The Rhesus blood group system
- Other blood group systems
- Techniques for the detection of blood group antibodies
- Compatibility tests prior to blood transfusion
- Blood tests during and after pregnancy
- Auto Immune Haemolytic Anemia
The latest version of the handbook is dated 2009.
The order numbers are: K3010 (Dutch) and K3010EN (English).
Contact for the Netherlands:
T +31 20 512 35 99
For other countries: contact your distributor for information on price and delivery conditions.
Read more in the product list (pdf).