Predictive factor analyses
A predictive factor is a clinical or biologic characteristic that provides information on the likely benefit from treatment of the patients. Such predictive factors can be used to identify subpopulations of patients who are most likely to benefit from a given therapy (patient stratification).
We have a broad experience in many assays which can help you find a potential new predictive factor. For example, the presence of antigen specific T cells can be predictive for a good anti-tumor response after therapeutic vaccination (Antigen-specific T cell analyses). Or more general we can analyze the presence or absence of certain immune cells or their activation status before start of therapy, Sanquin offers different immunophenotyping panels which may be adapted to your individual needs (Cellular Immunophenotyping).
Contact us for more information or browse through our assays.
- Cellular Immunophenotyping
- Lymphocyte cytokine profiling
- Antigen-specific T cell analyses
- CD8: MHC multimer analyses (combinatorial coding)
- CD4: CD40L assay
- Antigen-specific B cell analyses
- Lymphocyte proliferation assays
- Abs against specific antigens and blood cells
- Complement assays
- Endothelial damage
- Drug levels and anti-drug levels (biologicals)
- Custom designed assays and co-development