Projects and Consultations
Consulting Services provides various types of Projects and Consultations, which are usually promoted and tendered through national and international financing and political organisations and bodies such as RVO, EU, USAID and World Bank.
Consulting Services provides various types of consultation services:
- short term consultation for assessment in current situation and advice on improvement
- medium term consultation supporting the implementation of principles and structures in order to comply with existing regulations
- long term consultation establishing safe and sustainable blood supply systems at national level
Terms of Reference
All projects have Terms of Reference (ToR) and request for technical expertise, guidance and advice. Each mission is based on a concised ToR with expected outcomes, and is concluded with a report of observations including recommendations and a plan of action for the way forward.
Overview of our projects
- Uganda and Zambia: PEPfAR: President Bush’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- Pakistan: Pakistan Blood Transfusion Services Project, GFA/GTZ
- Curaçao: Peer audit Stichting Rode Kruis Bloedbank Curaçao
- Turkey: EU Technical Assistance Project, GFA, Hemosoft, Ankon
- Sri Lanka: National Blood Services
- Suriname: Twinning Project Blood Bank