Henriët (H) Meems PhD
- Plasma Proteins
Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry
31 August 2011
New insight into the C1 domain of coagulation factor VIII.
Promotor: Prof K Mertens
Co-promotor: AB Meijer PhD
- Research interests
- Biochemistry, Structure-Function of Coagulation Proteins, Cell Biology, Proteomics
- Expression/purification recombinant proteins
- Biosensor analysis (Biacore TM)
- Enzyme kinetics
- Cell imaging
- Mass spectrometry
2014-present Staff Postdoctoral Fellow at Department of Plasma Proteins, Sanquin Research, Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2012-2013 Postdoctoral Fellow at Department of Haematology, CIMR, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom 2006-2011 PhD student at the Dept of Plasma Proteins, Sanquin Research, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Collaboration with Depts of Medicine and Research, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA 2000-2005 Biomedical Sciences, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Dept of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands.- Dept of Biochemistry, University of Alberta, Canada
- Other professional activities
- Sanquin publications
- Other publications
Van der Sanden MH, Meems H, Houweling M, Helms JB, Vaandrager AB. Induction of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP)-homologous protein/growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein 153 expression during inhibition of phosphatidylcholine synthesis is mediated via activation of a C/EBP-activating transcription factor-responsive element. J Biol Chem 2004; 279(50):52007-15.