Mechanism of action
Understanding the mechanism(s) of action of your therapy will help to further optimize therapy. Knowing the mechanism(s) of action enables more specific monitoring of treatment in patients and enables optimizing of the application of therapy to obtain higher efficacy and better patient stratification. Furthermore, it will help to get better insight in which other diseases might also benefit from this form of therapy.
We are experts in many aspects of immunology which can help to elucidate the mechanism(s) of action of your therapy. We can offer single assays to give insight in the mechanism of action or perform more extensive co-development trajectories to get a detailed view of the mode of action of your therapy.
Contact us for more information or browse through our assays.
- Cellular Immunophenotyping
- Lymphocyte cytokine profiling
- Antigen-specific T cell analyses
- CD8: MHC multimer analyses (combinatorial coding)
- CD4: CD40L assay
- Antigen-specific B cell analyses
- Epitope analyses
- HLA class I (UV-induced peptide exchange technology)
- Lymphocyte proliferation assays
- Neutrophil assays
- NK assays
- Abs against specific antigens and blood cells
- Complement assays
- Endothelial damage
- Drug levels and anti-drug levels (biologicals)
- Sample collection and storage
- Custom designed assays and co-development